Green Force diving can take you to the northern part of the Red Sea where beautiful shipwrecks are hidden under the clear blue surface, to the south where you can enjoy beautiful and colourful reefs, plateaus, drop-offs and the abundant Red Sea underwater life. Or we can go to the deeper south where one can visit pristine coral reefs and where you may expect the bigger fish like sharks, dolphins, barracudas and many more.
Our team will always do the utmost to offer you a relaxed and unforgettable holiday!
Book your cruise!
Join us for an unforgettable Red Sea Liveaboard Experience!
Make an individual booking and join other divers on board.
For more information on our availability please contact us or go to ‘Open Places’.
Minimum number of participants: 12
Booking a full charter guaranties that the liveaboard will be reserved for you and your group only.
Upon receiving your booking request, we will send you an invoice.
A deposit of 30% is required to confirm your booking (a booking will only be confirmed upon receival of the deposit).
Kindly requested to pay the balance of your booking minimum 30 days prior to departure.
Payment of Nitrox, 15L, diving equipment and/or alcoholic beverages can be made on board or by bank transfer.
Needed details and documents of participants
Please provide us with the following details minimum 3 weeks prior to departure.
- Passport number
- Diving license
- Number of dives + date of last dive made
- Insurance company + insurance number
- Flight details (flight number + place, date and hour of arrival and departure)
- A copy of your pasport is required on the day of arrival and will be handed to the Coastguard the next morning.
Renting diving equipment, 15l bottles or nitrox
Please reserve diving equipment, 15l bottles or nitrox minimum 3 weeks prior to departure.
Payment for the above can be made on board at the end of the week or by bank transfer in advance.
Terms and Conditions
- Green Force Diving reserves the right to subtitude the booked liveaboard for another vessel should the need arise without prior notice.
- Green Force Diving and its staff are not responsible for accidents and/or damages.
- Cancelled or partially cancelled boat trips by force majeure (due to bad weather, military exercises, conflict or any other reason beyond our responsibility and power) can not be reimbursed by
Green Force Diving.
- Green Force Diving has the right to modify or shorten trips for the reasons mentioned in the previous point and this without any right to compensation.
- Acts of independent companies such as airlines and travel agents are not the responsibility of Green Force Diving.
- All data and prices are subject to availabiliy and/or changes.